On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:21:35 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 02/13/2013 04:26 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> >
> >> Hmm, we still have xmms in the repo?
> >
> > /me is very glad we still have xmms in the repo
>
> Have you tried using Audacious ? You can set it to
> classic mode, at which point it user experience is
> identical to xmms.

Except for the double-sized skinned mode, which is no longer available,
because nobody has interest in maintaining it. Occasionally, a user notices
that it's missing, but most users seem to like the GTK+ mode better
anyway. And for the future that could mean the Winamp classic mode will
be removed eventually, too.

If it must be a skinned interface like Winamp, there are other
players that support such skins, such as "qmmp": yum info qmmp

--
Fedora release 19 (Rawhide) - Linux 3.8.0-0.rc7.git0.1.fc19.x86_64
loadavg: 0.00 0.06 0.11