On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 12:59:06 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

> if someone aks for a monthly patchday for Fedora
> instead push updates after bugs are fixed who is
> kidding there?

I don't think anyone actually was asking for that. The proposal around
monthly update packs includes the idea that people who want to use the
current flow of updates process can continue to do so just fine. It's
an additional setup for people who do not want a constant flow of
updates.

In any case it's not formally been proposed yet that I know of, so it's
kind of silly to speculate about a plan the full details of which
aren't available.

kevin