On 07/24/2013 04:40 PM, inode0 wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johan...@gmail.com> wrote:
The entire budget is not public so you won't get a definitive answer
for a large portion of the budget.

Why is it not public any reason why we the community cannot know how much we cost?

The infrastructure cost ( with the exception of any paid manpower ) is what sets the baseline for host/run and that cost is what would determine the infra/hosting tax % or at least gives a number for a minimum we would need to aim at.

The paid manpower will need to be transfered into community currency as in time which means hours which in turns gives us a guestimate on cost of volunteers ( rh paid or otherwise ).

JBG