Am Tue, 13 Aug 2013 23:59:15 +0000
schrieb devel-requ...@lists.fedoraproject.org:

> [...]
I don't see that adding a bluetooth-panel-applet package is easy for
mate/xfce/lxde.
First tests shows me that the removed panel code from gnome-bluetooth isn't
independent from the the rest of the code.
I quess for this reason the gnome dev didn't remove
/usr/lib64/gnome-bluetooth/libgnome-bluetooth-applet.so.0, which is in latest
upstream.

Ok, i need really help to create such a package.

But there is also another simple solution........
gnome-bluetooth dev should add the removed (fallback) panel applet code back.
I'm pretty shure that is more easier for someone who knows the code to do that.

If gnome-bluetooth is the only client after the bluez5 switch which is working
in fedora, than it should be work for all desktops, imo.

So adding the applet back would be a noble gesture from gnome to other desktops
;)

PS: i think cinnamon is also affected, because so far i know use cinnamon
blueman code in the momment. But i'm not shure in this point.