Dne 10.12.2013 14:20, Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 02:52:27PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
I am at a point where I think it starts to look good, the unit-tests are passing
and I seem to be able to do what I want with it. Thus I thought this would be a
good time to call for testers and collect bug reports and RFE.

The development instance of pkgdb2 is at:

   http://209.132.184.188/
[...]

So please, have a look at it, play with it, break it (no seriously, do, but
don't
forget to report how you did it afterward) and if you have any problem/RFE feel
free to note them at:
Just a heads-up, christmas holidays are coming our way and our agenda is to push
pkgdb2 in production as soon as possible after the release of F20.

This means that if you want to poke at it, if you find bugs or have any RFE you
should really do this as early as possible so that there is time to fix/improve
before we release.

Pierre

Actually, are you using some error monitoring? For example the "packages" [1] application quite often does not work as expected, e.g. today I have clicked on sources tab and nothing happens, just later I was able to get 500 error. I am too lazy to investigate and report such issues, so I am wondering, if you are going proactively monitor such issues in pkgdb2.

Vít

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/