On 12/16/2013 09:47 AM, T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Martin Stransky <stran...@redhat.com> wrote:
There are some cases when we need it (sources taken as a snapshot from
git/cvs)

Huh?  The sources have to be either in git or in the lookaside cache
for koji to find them later.  I'm not sure how it could get this
wrong?

I mean the upstream source check. It may not work if you use generated source files [1].

patches applied by different way.

How else can you apply patches listed on PatchN lines?  It already
covers %patchN, %{patches}, and now %autosetup.  If there's something
else, I'd really like to know.

For instance we use this construction in xulunner:

sed -e 's/__RH_NSPR_VERSION__/%{nspr_version}/' %{P:%%PATCH0} > version.patch
%{__patch} -p2 -b --suffix .nspr --fuzz=0 < version.patch

which may confuse the check script.

ma.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:SourceURL#Using_Revision_Control