On 01/13/2014 04:55 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:49:09 +0100
Martin Stransky <stran...@redhat.com> wrote:

Ahh, Okay. The package is build with Gtk3 toolkit [1] (the recent
official ones are Gtk2) so it's a regular Gtk3 app which should
better fit to Gnome 3 desktop, use themes/skins and so.

I have Xfce but is it ok to test it?
If it in the pipeline it eventually come out.

I don't believe there's any advantage for you unless you'd like to help to test it under Xfce.

Actually I tested it in MATE and it has wrong text/background colors and so, it's almost unusable. We need to fix all those bugs before switch from Gtk2.

ma.