Obviously priority is now on F21 bugs but looking beyond that

I want to work with someone more knowledgeable on power consumption - it stinks on Fedora 20.

OSX on mac air gets 11-12 hrs  Fedora gets 4
Chrome OS on Chromebook gets 9-10  Fedora gets about 6

Tried powertop - see slight improvement.

Guys at ARCH claim with powerdown scripts they get close to 11 on Mac Air - that's good

So we need to get the powerdown scripts to work well with Fedora. I have no idea how much conversion, if any is needed for Fedora - just don't have the knowledge of processes, Fedora scripts, etc. But willing to help out, test, etc. (I want 11 hrs on my Mac Air !).