Radek,

On 2015-05-07 01:24, Radek Holy wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Rhoades" <p...@pricom.com.au>
To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:31:46 PM
Subject: dnf woes

People,

I have been watching the dnf arguments over the last year or so with a
little interest but now I am exposed to an actual problem - I have been making VMs from the last few beta versions of Fedora-Live-Xfce-x86_64-22
and find that Beta-3 still does not let me update packages after
installation - I still get the following error:

"Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora' from
'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-22&arch=x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All
mirrors were tried"

whenever I do anything with dnf (eg "dnf [install xx | update]" etc) -
there doesn't to be too many reports about this so am I missing
something?

There are some similar reports already but we have never been able to
reproduce it. It would be nice if someone could provide us more
debugging info, e.g. by running DNF with LIBREPO_DEBUG=1.

Would have been happy to but it magically started working . . I'll keep the debugging switch in mind if it happens again . .

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades