On 08/20/2015 06:00 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:55:01 +0200
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kof...@chello.at> wrote:

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
I share this view. I refuse to create a github account and do not
consider using any external account resources for Fedora to be
acceptable.

While I do have a GitHub account (no way for me to eschew it, sadly),
I also do not understand why (and am sad that) Bodhi development
moved off Fedora Hosted, where there is an issue tracker that works
with Fedora accounts, and where we are not reliant on third-party
proprietary software as a service.

The fedorahosted instance is still there, you can use it if you like.

Likely it will be migrated to pagure.io before too long, we just didn't
have time to do so before this deployment.

To me any non fedora/redhat supplied account system is inacceptable,

This applies to github, sourceforge, farcebook, nitter, goggle, or else - period.

Ralf