On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 09:39:38AM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 01/21/2016 09:27 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> >I also
> >tried yum-deprecated with the same results.
>
> I also tried - same result. I guess, investigating this any further
> will require pre-dnf Fedora.

The earliest Fedora I have easy access to in my cloud builder is
Fedora 18.  That was the version which introduced dnf, but I don't
think it was yet the default -- at least 'yum' works in that version
and there is no 'yum-deprecated' command.

I tested it now and the same problem exists with yum in Fedora 18.

Fedora 18 was worse actually because there is a file conflict between
a file in gtk3-devel.{i686,x86_64}, so you have to uninstall
gtk3-devel.x86_64 to do the test.

Rich.