On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 04:33:19AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, folks! I thought this might be about the appropriate time to throw
> this out there.
>
> There hasn't been a big news press on this, but some of you may know
> that releng is fairly close to switching over to Pungi 4 for composes.
> For those of you who don't know:
>
> releng is fairly close to switching over to Pungi 4 for composes.
[...]

Any chance you can publish metadata for these releases?  ie. this 2
year old request:

  https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5805

We're in the awkward situation now where OpenSUSE and Ubuntu publish
machine-readable metadata, but Fedora does not (or if it now does,
please point me to it so we can start using it).

Many people would test the cloud images and test their software on
cloud images if they could do:

  $ virt-builder fedora-rawhide
  $ virt-builder fedora-nightly-YYYYMMDD

or whatever to get them.