On Fri 29 Jan 2016 02:51:31 PM CET Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 04:33:19AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
>> Hi, folks! I thought this might be about the appropriate time to throw
>> this out there.
>>
>> There hasn't been a big news press on this, but some of you may know
>> that releng is fairly close to switching over to Pungi 4 for composes.
>> For those of you who don't know:
>>
>> releng is fairly close to switching over to Pungi 4 for composes.
> [...]
>
> Any chance you can publish metadata for these releases?  ie. this 2
> year old request:
>
>   https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5805
>
> We're in the awkward situation now where OpenSUSE and Ubuntu publish
> machine-readable metadata, but Fedora does not (or if it now does,
> please point me to it so we can start using it).
>
> Many people would test the cloud images and test their software on
> cloud images if they could do:
>
>   $ virt-builder fedora-rawhide
>   $ virt-builder fedora-nightly-YYYYMMDD
>
> or whatever to get them.

I think you might be looking for something like this?
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/latest-Fedora-/compose/metadata/

See the files in the directory for details, be aware the rpm one is huge
though :-)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotni...@redhat.com>
Business System Analyst, PnT DevOps PMO Team - Brno

PGP: 7B087241