On 2016-02-02, Florian Weimer <fwei...@redhat.com> wrote:
> May packages assume that /usr/sbin is on PATH when they are built?
>
> If you need a program which is currently only in /usr/sbin, should a
> package use an absolute path, or reset PATH to include /usr/sbin?

When I was small, I was tought that sbin is for programs executed by
superuser, therefore only root user's login shell adds sbin into PATH.

Thus the question boils down to: What user does build the package?

But I can forsee the answer for `Does Fedora support building packages as
non-root?' The answer is `defined by koji^Wimplementation'. So does not
have answer.

I would call the programs by absolute path.

-- Petr