SG> To supplement this, it's the default in the sense that packagers are
SG> expected to ship python3 packages if they are supported upstream and
SG> if the package includes the same binary executable name for py2 and
SG> py3, only the py3 package should ship it.

Given the number of questions that keep coming up about this, I have to
wonder if the Python packaging guidelines are unclear, or if people
don't realize that they should look there for the rules surrounding
how Fedora deals with the various python versions.

If they're unclear, I can try to clarify them.  I've already done so a
couple of times but maybe not sufficiently.

 - J<