Hello,

The 3.0 release use a mono wrapper that replace the old script-based
launcher and the native library. If I recall well, you are using custom
build process, so you have to update it to use the new wrapper:
- The mono wrapper binary can be found in the "dist/10.x" folder of the
distribution. It is named "runtime".
- Copy it to the MacOS folder of the application bundle and rename it to
match the application bundle name.

As for the Ids returned instead of proper object, can you send me a list so
I can fix the wrapper generator ?

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.