Yo all I have a fairly significant change coming to the orte part of the code base that will require an autogen (sorry). I'll check it in late this afternoon (can't do it at night as it is on my office desktop).
The commit will fix the singleton operations, including singleton comm_spawn. It also takes the first step towards removing event-driven operations, replacing them with more serial code (to be explained separately). As part of all this, I had to modify the various pls components. For those I could not compile, I made a first cut at them that should (hopefully) allow them to continue to operate. Any of you using TM: we discovered that the trunk is not working currently on that environment. We are investigating - it has nothing to do with this commit, but predates it. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. Please refrain from making changes to the orte codebase today, if you could - it would simplify the commit and ensure we don't lose your changes. Thanks Ralph