I don't think so - the decision to fork must come earlier, before that
framework can be selected. At the time of the fork, we don't have access to
very much in terms of services.

You are welcome to look and see if you can find a way to do it. The
fork/exec occurs in orte/mca/sds/base/sds_base_universe.c, which is called
just before we define our name during orte_init_stage1

Ralph