Some networks need the name to resolve their own communication channel so they
will look it up (all based on IP). However, this is indeed not enough for all
cases. The general solution will be to set the proc hostname the first time the
peer information is looked up in the database (ompi_modex_recv_* functions as
they already have the proc pointer), and then cached it for later usage in the
"->proc_hostname".

  George.