With results from about 50 out of 61 platforms:

+ KNOWN: SGI UV is still "broken-by-default" (fails compiling vader unless
configured with --without-xpmem)
+ NEW: I see Fortran bindings failing to compile w/ gfortran
+ NEW: I see Fortran bindings fail to link with Open64

I also have unexplained errors on my Solaris-10/SPARC system.
It looks like there may have been a loss of network connectivity during the
tests.
I need to check these deeper, but I expect them to pass when I get a chance
to re-run them.

-Paul

--
Paul H. Hargrove                          phhargr...@lbl.gov
Computer Languages & Systems Software (CLaSS) Group