> On Jan 16, 2024, at 4:08, Jean-Baptiste <[email protected]> wrote:

> let's write both genders in the translation and move on.
> 
> Would you mind applying the change Jean-Christophe?

I'm not finding the upload option in the interface anymore...

> Also, a few details:
> 
> missing non breaking chars:
> https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=1fb9bfc32681de28

« fuzzy » ?

fixed.

> missing plural:
> https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=71445c5f197b3746

I'm not sure I'm seeing it. If it's for "fournie" I understand it as 
singular since it modifies "liste". The languages list is provided, 
it's not a list of provided languages.

The C<$lang> component is automatically expanded using the provided 
languages list, reducing the risk of copy/paste error when a new 
language is added.

> https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=0274b678a23d566d

addendas

fixed.

> You also translated "master" as "origine". It would require me to read
> the translated doc as a whole to see how it improves the translation and
> if there is no traps.

I checked the whole document and it seemed ok.

> Reading it in weblate sounds ok, the text sounds really clearer (Martin
> may want to review the english content with this suggestion).

Yes. I was not sure what was the technical point of using the term 
"master". I'm more used to "source" and "target" documents but I was 
not going to make that change since in the context of code that has all 
different sorts of implications.

I also tried to fix the ascii graphs and I replaced foo/bar by 
chapi/chapo, because it's a better metaphor for solution finders :)

> Thank you for your work Jean-Christophe,

Thank you for checking all that and apologies for not taking the time 
to discuss it here beforehand.
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to