> On Jan 16, 2024, at 8:43, Jean-Christophe Helary <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> On Jan 16, 2024, at 4:08, Jean-Baptiste <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> let's write both genders in the translation and move on.
>> 
>> Would you mind applying the change Jean-Christophe?
> 
> I'm not finding the upload option in the interface anymore...

Ok, I found a better alternative by using "translation teams" = les équipes de 
traduction, sometimes singular.

And when the individual names of translators were referred to credit them, I 
used "members of the translation teams".

I've also made a number of small changes here and there and fixed a number of 
mistakes I had not noticed in my original pass.


Also, I'm doing all this work in OmegaT and it is extremely convenient. Just as 
a side note for teams who prefer to work offline :)
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to