Very good idea to split Sabayon stuff and General stuff. It is because of
dependencies sometimes people don't need to change KDM theme, bud would like
to install unmasked and verified KDE. Also with others packets.

It will be easier to use by normal Gentoo users and also it will be easier
to add fixes and offer patches.

--
Vitovt
Керівник проекту