Attila wrote:

> Without serious research, I will contest that as wishful
> thinking. [...]
> If existing stores are anything to go by, the *ease* of
> how easily one can legally get to your content (at the
> micro-pricing levels) will, in effect, dwarf the impact
> of any DRM scheme.

Well, as Ronni wrote, using their copy-protection library is going to be
entirely OPTIONAL, so its existence should not hurt anyone....

Rather than studying any researches, I'd prefer to simply give it a try
myself and see if it makes any difference for me. After two years with the
Nokia Store preventing use of any protection, I'd really like to at least
TRY and see what difference it can make.

One thing I know for sure is that in 2013, after all those who used to crack
and release Symbian 'warez' got disinterested in the dying platform, sales
of my Symbian applications actually noticeably INCREASED, despite the
rapidly shrinking user base. So there must be some correlation between these
things...

Best regards,
Michal