From: sth...@hotmail.com
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 00:23:09 +0000
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] (QtLocation 5.0) Coordinate is not a type

Chris: I replied to you in private by error, so I am resaying here in the
mailing-list: Thank you a lot, that's what I was missing!! It works now! I was
sure that it was simple, but there is just not enough (not at all?) doc for Qt
newbies like me =(

Bob: Wow, it may not be finished, but your doc is already great and describe
exactly what I was missing! Thank you. And if you have time to complete your
TODO section, that would be a super doc to put directly on SailfishOs.org!
Thanks for sharing :)

--
Sylvain.