AFAIK all upcoming harbour features are ASAP and to ETA in roadmap.

24.04.2014 13:33, tw_bolek пишет:
On April 4 Duncan Waugh wrote:

" [...] support commercial applications. Is there any news on when this is planned
for integration?"

No answer.

On April 17 Marcin M. wrote:

"Is there any estimated time when paid apps will be allowed to Harbour?"

No answer.

There are also a number of such topics on together.jolla com (and some of them
very popular, within the top 30-40 most voted for topics) requesting any
information about plans to introduce support for paid applications in the Jolla
store.

None of them ever replied or commented on by anyone from Jolla.

So my question is: is this some kind of taboo subject, or something of as
little importance that for over 4 months now no Jollan has said A WORD about it
despite numerous requests?

A couple of my friends already gave up after waiting so long for even just any
information, and I must say that I'm slowly losing hope, too.  We all
understand and are aware of the enormous job Jolla has been doing, so we're
asking for just INFORMATION about the progress, even just if AT ALL there are
any plans to do it in a foreseeable future, and if so then knowing even just as
little as if it will take a month or half a year would be all we need...

Bolek