what are you talking about? payment support will be added to harbour when ready. there are no "avoid plans"

24.04.2014 17:05, Mikael Hermansson пишет:
I think it would be very wrong strategy to "avoid" payment apps. But there
probadly is more important stuff in the pipe from Jolla side to fix before
implement payment.

For example more libs should be allowed.

But about payment how to avoid pirate copying? Would Jolla be responsible if
your work is pirated since SailfishOS has no copy protection because of its
nature of "open platform". Would endusers stop use Jolla if they start
implement copyprotection or similar silly solutions?

I personally dislike install any app that is not open sourced or "copy
protected" or even SPAM applications... It is just plain wrong. But I still
willing pay for good open apps. But there must be simple way for payment.

But it's probadly very hard setup generic payment solution since so many
different options how to pay. I personally dislike paypal but some may prefer
that. Most of us dislike pay with Cards. And some wants bitcoins and so on.

Not a simple task. A better solution would be to just add some way to pay the
direcly to develop and then the developer decide what he prefer for payment
options.