jollail...@gmail.com kirjoitti ti helmikuuta 2 18:47:27 2016 GMT+0200:
> taixzo taixzo kirjoitti ti helmikuuta 2 16:26:49 2016 GMT+0200:
> > I remember the N9 had an issue of interference between the Bluetooth and
> > WiFi radios; the headset would stutter when connecting to or disconnecting
> > from an access point. I worked around it by disabling WiFi while using the
> > headset. Maybe this is a similar issue?
>
> Since we have the same radio controlling software (connman) (IIRC) I think
> it's possible it's the same problem. I have no problems with just the headset
> or WLAN, but together they bug out. So, disabling WLAN is a workaround, but
> how am I supposed to listen to internet radios without an internet
> connection? :(

Heh, that's simple; just forget WLAN and use only 3G/4G with bluetooth... ;)
Actually that is what I do, I only use BT headsets when I am out from home on a
hike or bicycling. That might be the reason I never have encountered these
problems; even though my WLAN is always on it is not connected when I listen to
radio.

  - juice -

--
Sent from my Jollaphone