Thank you for your response - I managed to get it working with
local-prefixes. The problem was that I was using a single .conf for
both mmsbox and the mmsc components. I took the mmsbox.conf and
mmsc.conf from the /examples directory of the source and tweaked them
for the local loop. I am using the following:

mmsbox /etc/mbuni/mmsbox.conf
mmsrelay /etc/mbuni/mmsc.conf
mmsproxy /etc/mbuni/mmsc.conf

Local routing now works correctly with the HTTP-GET routing all to the
local MMSC which then uses local-prefixes to initiate local delivery -
it seems that the HTTP-GET requires a configured mmsc and I had none
(I was assuming delivery into the local mmsbox).


Devel mailing list

Reply via email to