g...@rellim.com said:
> I was unaware of RFC 4180, and it mandates CRLF as line ending, not the \n
> that I used.  I just pushed a fix to this.  Someone familiar with RFC4180
> should check the format is correct.

My guess is that's for network traffic rather than local files.  If you make
a local file with your local line ending, the web stuff should do the
conversion when it sends out a text file.

What does python do with \n?  Is that a literal \n, or an end of line marker?
 Another guess is that you shouldn't use \n but rather writeline.  (at least
when making csv type files that are intended for network use)

These are my opinions.  I hate spam.

devel mailing list