Hi all,

So we tried to figure out what PHP modules were installed, but Snappy
confounded us ;-)

SSH-ing into the Pi and typing "php" gets you command not found, same with any
of the other things we know are running underneath the ownCloud which works
just fine...

Clearly, a 'snappy for dummies' is needed, I couldn't really find answers to my
questions on the intarwebz either. I might write a blog for starters once I've
learned about it :D

In the mean time, looking at the code in
https://github.com/kyrofa/owncloud-snap in the rolling branch (that's where our
image lives for now) I can't
really figure out how things work there, either.

Kyle, would you be able to give a quick rundown of the repo, what file does
what and where? For example, I found where ownCloud's config.php is but when I
tried to see what PHP modules are included and how to modify that, I got stuck
rather quickly. The only place I found PHP was in snapcraft.yaml but that
seems to be sparse build instructions or so? Or does this pull in deb's from
the repo? If debs, I see no php modules, in what section could we add "php-
apcu"?

If ok with you, I'll give you a call tomorrow to walk through this a bit and
I'll try and help document it ;-)

@everybody else: snappy's a brave new world, as it makes very clear the first
time you log in over SSH. Go and play with it, it's fun. Then report back ;-)

Cheers,
Jos

--
Disclaimer: