Hi Carsten,
on the topic of rewriting history ;) it would be interesting to know if you
have an estimation of the proportion of RIOT code your people would have
developed that would have been contributed back to the master branch, over
the last 1,5+ years, taking into account the constraints of your customers
over that period of time? (assuming RIOT code was, say, MIT licensed).
Best,