Hi Joachim,

I think it will be the at86rf231-driver (in near future). @thomaseichinger is currently working on the refactoring according to the network restructuring. There is still no PR but as far as I know the progress is well. I think it's wise to wait at least until this driver is merged, as it acts as a proof-of-concept for network devices. I assume there won't be many changes to the netdev API. So if you cannot wait with this for time reasons, the potential adoptions might be small (I hope :-) ).

Best,
Peter