Hi Joakim,

sorry for the silence on this. The driver is almost ready I’ll open a
PR for it by Thursday at latest. I was discussing with Hauke the initialisation
process for the network stack and also initialisation in general.

I saw these memory corruptions too, but didn’t manage to identify the
source neither as I focused on the driver refactoring.

Looking forward for your review and testing.

Best, Thomas