Hi Joakim,

as of today, I PRed a new version of the Xbee S1 radio driver[1], which is build 100% on the new netdev interface. I think it makes a good reference implementation for radio drivers, even if it is through it's UART interface a little different from others drivers we are supporting...

So to my opinion, the netdev interface can be considere as stable (I expect only very minor changes). So if you want to go ahead implementing your new driver, now is a good time as any!

Cheers,
Hauke