> Hi,

>> RIOT?

>> so

>> > server using GNRC quickly?
>>
>> That's not straight forward. The OIC implementation uses the CoAP one in
>> Soletta, which uses the socket abstractions as well. GNRC is all the way
>> under that. Using Soletta means that you'll need one thread to run the
>> main loop, from where all events will be dispatched.
>>

> Do you use your own implementation of CoAP? (or microcoap or libcoap)
Soletta definies socket over RIOT socket? Why?
There is some work, we need to dig inside but I think it's a good idea to
port your OIC implementation as RIOT package, so RIOT will be an OIC
compliant OS and this is important to uniform exchanged data between
devices.
Let Martine know if you need any help about the porting, you can include me
in the PR, I don't know if I'll have time to work on it, but I will follow
your porting.

--
Baptiste