Hi all,

I am struggling a bit to understand how to connect my STM32F4Discovery board
with my AT86RF233 ZigBit Xplained Pro Extension board
(http://www.atmel.com/tools/ATZB-X-233-XPRO.aspx).  I have a few questions that
I list as follows:-

*         When connecting the SPI interface, is it enough to connect SCK, MISO
and MOSI? Or should I also connect SS?

*         I see that the file
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/drivers/at86rf2xx/include/at86rf2xx_params.h
 has some PIN configuration parameters. What is AT86RF2XX_PARAM_CS? Looking at
the manual for my AT86RF233 board
(http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-Wireless-ATZB-X-233-XPRO_design_documentation.PDF),
 on page 3 I see the RESET (AT86RF2XX_PARAM_RESET), SLP_TR
(AT86RF2XX_PARAM_SLEEP) and the IRQ (AT86RF2XX_PARAM_INT) pins. I do not seem
to find the corresponding pin for AT86RF2XX_PARAM_CS. Any clues?

*         Should I include anything besides USEMODULE += at86rf2xx to be able
to use the transceiver?

Regards,
Adeel