Hi,

just as a side note: @Nordzisko has a pretty similar setup wich worked (except the button issue)

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/5407

Best
Peter

Am 20.07.2016 um 16:22 schrieb Thomas Eichinger:
Hi Adeel,

the transceiver uses the cpuid module to generate hwaddr. If your port
is based on the stm32f4discovery board it should be configured already
which makes me think there might still be some nit in your SPI connection.

You could try to issue `ifconfig set addr <your_addr>`. If you then do
`ifconfig` again and nothing changed I guess it would be the SPI
connection. Else you might miss some configuration still.

Best, Thomas