Looks like it's not that easy. Many platforms define pm_reboot in the
board's file(s).
Additionally pm_layered does not define pm_reboot, the same applies for
pm_off (pm_off can be modeled as pm_set_lowest(); irq_disable();
while(1) in pm_layered I guess ?).

Therefore I will work on removing pm_reboot() from pm_fallback
implementation and create additional modules if needed (at some points
pm_reboot is defined outside of pm anyway).

- Robert

--
Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3264
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936