Hi Kaspar,

I just looked in more detail on what you've done.
Using submodules is fine for me, but I would like to change a key aspect
here:

Make all pm_* implementations submodules, so the final CPU *always* has
to select the according pm implementation.
For cortexm_common this would allow us to get rid of all #ifdef stuff
which is really ugly!

Would that be fine? When do you plan to be finished with the submodules?
I would really like to finish the pm architecture and finally use it!

- Robert

--
Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3264
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936