Having realized after some work that QtWebKit is now trying to achieve more
or less the same as QtSerialPort ... how about about the udev resolver to
QtCore now as a private stuff ... like qtlibudev_p.h or similar kind.
Afterwards, QtWebKit could use core-private, so could QtSerialPort. We
would also have to import it into our qt4support folder for sure...

This could then be refactored:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,69202

Just like this:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,69178