I notice, as part of seeking folk to look at API reviews, that we have
several modules with no Maintainer: qtandroidextras, qtgraphicaleffects,
qtmacextras, qtquick1, qtquickcontrols, qtsvg, qtwinextras and (the one
that brought this to my attention) qtxmlpatterns, according to [0].

* [0] https://wiki.qt.io/Maintainers

(There's also qtdoc, with no person as maintainer, but with "Norway" in
the Country column, which I interpret as the doc-team here in Oslo; and
there's qtfeedback, which is unsupported; two other unsupported modules
do in fact have Maintainers.)

If anyone out there feels an urge to volunteer to adopt one of these
orphans, it'd be worth speaking up,

        Eddy.