Hi Barry,

I had been (with 0.14 snap) building the image and saving to file with -o my.img

Then mounting the img partitions with (as root):

kpartx -a my.img
loopmnt=`findfs LABEL=writable`
mount $loopmtn DIR

With 0.15, that mount fails with a Kill message.

So for now, back to 0.14 (via deb).

Can you help me understand the equivalent steps for 0.15?

Purpose: mount the writable partition to modify it, for example to suppress console-conf by touching a file.

Cheers,
kyleN