Hi Kyle,

On Feb 16, 2017, at 04:44 PM, knitzsche wrote:

>I had been (with 0.14 snap) building the image and saving to file with -o
>my.img
>
>Then mounting the img partitions with (as root):
>
>kpartx -a my.img
>loopmnt=`findfs LABEL=writable`
>mount $loopmtn DIR
>
>With 0.15, that mount fails with a Kill message.

Can you provide the exact failure you're seeing?  What version of Ubuntu are
you on?  It works for me on Zesty:

% snap install ubuntu-image --devmode --beta
ubuntu-image (beta) 0.15+snap3 from 'canonical' installed
% ubuntu-image -O . models/pc-amd64-model.assertion
Fetching core
Fetching pc-kernel
Fetching pc
Partition size/offset need to be a multiple of sector size (512).  The
size/offset will be rounded up to the nearest sector.
% sudo kpartx -a pc.img
% loopmnt=`findfs LABEL=writable`
% sudo mount $loopmnt mnt
% ls mnt