On Saturday, 30. May 2009 19:41:24 Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Emu is constantly segfaulting in php-cgi, this is one reason to want to
> move. It would be partly solved by making it all static.

What exactly is needed?

I have some 2GiB diskspace and unknown bandwidth laying unused (I grabbed a
special offer a few years ago :) ).

The bandwidth max I experienced till now were 130 GiB, normal are about 13
GiB. Stats of my main page:
- http://draketo.de/usage/index.html

There's one important question, though: I live in Germany; can I get into
legal trouble for hosting the website?

Apart from that, the only issue could be performance - a static site should be
no problem, though. Dynamic sites are a bit slow.

If you want to check, if it suffices, I can setup a subaccount.

The sf.net website service sadly disallows revenue generation - otherwise it
would be perfect :)

Best wishes,
Arne

PS: And I wanted to spend the hour playing starcraft. I shouldn't "just check
my mail" before that ;)

   - singing a part of the history of free software -
              http://infinite-hands.draketo.de