My seednode freenet.nullvoid.me is now Tor ready. Please it test to
confirm that it is letting you connect to Tor only nodes via opennet.

The seednode.fref file will be updated with the next release to my
understanding.

Shout out to doublec and nextgens for helping me set it up.

konst...@mail2tor.com: