On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 5:34 AM, Arne Babenhauserheide arne_...@web.de  wrote:A
random thought (no requirement): It would be cool if we could show
some content from Freenet within the rabbit shape. Maybe adding a

twinkling eye to the rabbit, followed by short flashes of screenshots.

Hmm, not sure about that, I think it might detract from the clean design.

More importantly: However they are shown: We are lacking screenshots.

We should only include screenshots if they don't detract from the clean design.
About the content: The tagline ("browse ... ") sounds weak and does not
make it clear that you can only access content within Freenet. That is

stronger on our current site, though still not perfectly clear that this

is only for sites in Freenet:

> Leap over censorship

> Escape total surveillance

I was never a big fan of this tagline, it's a somewhat tortured pun.  When did
we get rid of the Mike Godwin quote?
“After running the Tor services for years it was a big relief to just

shut down the services for good and say ’fuck it’. I never again

had to worry no more about security. With Freenet I am Free, it

suites the name pretty well if you ask me.”

— Unkwon

I don't think we should have swear-words on the site, definitely not on the
front page.  It would look immature.
Ian.