Ian Clarke <i...@freenetproject.org> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 5:34 AM, Arne Babenhauserheide arne_...@web.de  wrote:A
>> More importantly: However they are shown: We are lacking screenshots.
> We should only include screenshots if they don't detract from the clean
> design.

Do people install programs nowadays when they don’t get a screenshot? (a
few years ago, missing screenshots were the easiest way to loose most
visitors).

>> Leap over censorship
>> Escape total surveillance
> I was never a big fan of this tagline, it's a somewhat tortured pun. When did
> we get rid of the Mike Godwin quote?

I don’t know why we did that, but I always disagreed with removing it.

My point is: We need a strong tagline.

> > “After running the Tor services for years it was a big relief to just
> > shut down the services for good and say ’fuck it’. I never again
> > had to worry no more about security. With Freenet I am Free, it
> > suites the name pretty well if you ask me.”
> > — Unkwon
>
> I don't think we should have swear-words on the site, definitely not on the
> front page. It would look immature.

Steve said that, too, and I agree with you both. We can simply remove
that part of the quote.

Best wishes,
Arne
--