yep.
:-)
the whole idea is to make altruistic behaviour in the interests of
any given node.

i really have to publish my punknet concept - its a public key
version of essentially the same kind of animal as freenet, i think
the two could work in concert (i have no wish to compete with
freenet - see the value of altruism! - but i think they each have
different pros and cons).  when spare time[tm] comes round i will
start contributing in a code sense.

back to lurking....

jon.