Hi,

I uploaded an archive with the files for 1480: jar, installer, ….

CHK@MvoTOkbcT--mONuKwklk7CtunQcta1vIxLd9Abr~6Ck,rXO7Nj2L0-Bytn8WorayXo9EvERPz0SS169YdIolndA,AAMC--8/freenet-1480.tbz

mkdir freenet-1480
mv freenet-1480.tbz freenet-1480
cd freenet-1480
tar xf freenet-1480.tbz

The main change is shipping the new windows installer. Please give it
some testing.

To check:

- does it install cleanly?
- does it offer the new installer when someone generates an installation
  bundle?
- can you stop freenet, drop in the jar and start to update?

Is there anything I missed?

This does *not* fix the last resort updater over the clearnet because I
cannot test whether what I did would work (and am not that fond of
coding blind folded, especially not for batch where I don't even know
the intricacies of the language), and because no one stepped up who
can. I see this as suboptimal, but compared to not releasing at all it’s
the lesser of two evils. Sorry for that :/

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein